Everyone is living a busy life these days, so when they’re on the market for new homes in Thibodaux LA, plenty of buyers are looking for communities that offer outstanding homes, as well as plenty of nearby amenities that enable them to make the most of their free time. St John Place is just such... Read More »
One of the hallmarks of a quality home builder in Thibodaux LA is an organized and well-planned building process. Here at Ryan Dicharry Construction, we pride ourselves on our smooth process from start to finish.
Our 10-step process begins when you decide to build a new home with us. Here’s an overview of what to expect each step of the way:
- We get the ball rolling by obtaining the necessary permits to build your new home on the site you chose. Once the permits are obtained, construction can begin.
- Every good home is built on a strong foundation. The first step of actual construction includes preparing the site and building the foundation.
- The framing goes up when the foundation is complete. This is where you’ll be able to see the shape of your house as it is formed from sill to roof.
- Next, the mechanical systems are installed. These are the electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems that make your home safe and comfortable to live in.
- Now we can put up the drywall to enclose the interior walls. We also finish the exterior of your home in the style you chose.
- With the walls closed in, we begin to apply the interior finishes that make your house feel like a home. These include the kitchen cabinets, floor tile and other design elements.
- As the project nears completion, we put the finishing touches on mechanical systems and add lighting fixtures and appliances.
- At this point, the local home inspectors will make sure everything is the way it should be. We complete work on your home according to the plans we made together.
- The finish line is close now! We lead you through an orientation of your completed home to be sure everything is the way you expected. If you have any concerns or questions, now is the time to bring them up.
- When we take the final walkthrough together, you’ll get to see your house in its completed form before taking possession of your dream home.
Call Ryan Dicharry Construction today at 985-214-4161 to start planning your dream home with a top-quality home builder in Thibodaux LA.Tags: custom home Thibodaux, homes for sale in Thibodaux, new home fore sale Thibodaux la, new homes Thibodaux la
This post was written by Ryan Dicharry Construction